Your privacy matters
What Information Stringbucket Collects
Stringbucket may collect two types of information from users: "personally identifiable information" (such as name and email address) and "aggregate information" (such as frequency of visits to Site, IP address, Site pages most frequently accessed, browser type).
Personally identifiable information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a user. Aggregate information is non-personally identifiable/anonymous information about users of the Site. Aggregate information is used in a collective manner and no single person can be identified by that compiled information.
How Stringbucket Uses the Information Collected
Stringbucket may use the personally identifiable information a user submits for any purposes related to Stringbucket business, including, but not limited to:
- understand the user's needs and create content that is relevant to the user;
- generate statistical studies;
- conduct market research and planning by sending user surveys;
- improve services, information, and products;
- help a user complete a transaction, or provide services or customer support;
- communicate back to the user;
- update the user on services, information, and products;
- personalize the Site for the user;
- notify the user of any changes with the Site which may affect the user;
- allow the user to access services or otherwise engage in activities the user selects.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Except as described in this statement, we will not disclose your personal information outside of www.stringbucket.com and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent.
Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to use our service and must not attempt to register and/or submit any personal information.
Young people between 13 and 17 should not send any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet (including us) without asking their parents/legal guardians for permission beforehand.